Please cite using
Dias, O., Gomes, D., Vilaca, P., Cardoso, J., Rocha, M., Ferreira, E., & Rocha, I. (2016). Genome-wide Semi-automated Annotation of Transporter Systems. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics / IEEE, ACM, (1), 1–1. http://doi.org/10.1109/TCBB.2016.2527647
merlin is available for download in a single multi-platform version.
- merlin 3.6.1 beta is now available for download.
The current version of merlin requires:
- Processor: Reasonably powerful x64 hardware. Any recent Intel or AMD processor should do.
- Memory: 1GB memory (most operations use less than 1GB, however the local alignments may take up to 3GB)
- OS: Windows (XP or later), Linux (Tested on Ubuntu Precise Pangolin)
- H2: embedded database available
- MySQL: alternatively a MySQL Server can be used
- If you want to upload your previous workspace to the new version of merlin, please contact us at:
- Any bugs or suggestions please email us at:
- Latest update: 2018-04-27 NEW RELEASE 3.6.1
- New pathway insertion bug fixed
- Transporters view fixed
- Compartments integration debugged
- Create/Remove drains debugged
- Overall improvements to the enzymes annotation
- code improvement
- Introducing SamPLer
- GPRs insertion bug fixed
- Previous changelogs